Facial treatment for exfoliation, cleansing and hydration in the face is HydraFacial treatment. In this procedure, there occurs the removal of dead skin, dirt and impurities which then cleans and clears the pores and helps in soothing skin. It is the pain-free process that uses the patented device for the exfoliation and cleansing which is better than the regular facial as it provides instant and long-lasting result. You can feel the decrease of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles after the treatment.
What happens during the HydraFacial treatment?
This treatment includes four treatments or steps that are cleansing, exfoliation, hydration and antioxidant protection.
- Cleansing: This step is concerned with the use of the hydrating solution in the face that helps in cleaning the pores of the face. This solution when applied in the face and rubbing in circular motion penetrates the skin and helps in deep cleaning the pores and face providing the soft and smooth skin and the removal of oily layer from the skin.
- Exfoliating: Hydra-peel consists of salicylic acid and glycolic acid that are non-irritating helps in exfoliating the dead and dry skin and cleaning the pores that increases the glow in the face.
- Hydration: This treatment uses the strong equipment for the extraction process that helps in taking out the dirt and impurities from the pore. When the vacuum is extracting dirt from the pores, it will be moisturizing the face at the same time. Since there occurs the hydration in the face, the skin will not be dry and scaly.
- Antioxidant protection: This process is done to prevent the skin from the effects during the treatment. It helps in preserving the skin’s healthy glow and helps in skin repair that maximize the skin’s healthiness. Also, the reduction in appearance of skin can be achieved by the use of antioxidant.
LED Light Therapy: This light therapy is the complement of this treatment as it increases the cell growth. It helps in improving the appearance of skin by reducing fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Blue light is used for the reduction of acne and red light is used for reducing visibility of wrinkles.
- Suitable for hyperpigmentation, acne and scars.
- Can be used in all skin types
- Pain-free procedure
- Provides hydrated, bright and clear complexion
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and enlarged pores
- Increases skin texture and provides even skin tone
- Quick process and long-lasting results with less or no side effects
There is no side effects recorded other than redness in the face but it gets resolved quickly without any medications. It can also be covered by makeup.
How often should I get HydraFacial treatment?
When you are the beginner for this treatment, initially you have to start with 2-4 treatments for about 3 months. Once you get used to the treatment, you can change the routine for once a month. You can increase the frequency for better results after discussing with the technician.
Results of HydraFacial treatment:
- Healthier and younger skin looks
- Even skin tone
- Increased skin texture
- Improved skin hydration
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimal dark circles and hyperpigmentation
Is anyone eligible for this treatment?
This treatment can be done for all skin types. It is suitable for the aging skin to make the skin look younger, also for dry and oily skin. It makes skin healthier and makes skin glow. The selection of the treatment procedure and time duration is based on the recommendation of the service providers. The treatment providers should be trained and licensed aestheticians and doctors.
Duration of the treatment:
This treatment is based on your skin type. Generally, the duration for the treatment is 30 minutes and can be extended more as per your satisfaction and recommendation of the technician.
Price of HydraFacial treatment in Nepal:
It starts from about 2000 per session. Price can vary if the process takes more time and use of mask. It seems economical as there are more benefits from this treatment. The money you spend in this treatment is totally worthy.