What is Aha Bha peeling solution?
Aha Bha peeling is the exfoliating facial containing Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Beta Hydroxy acid that helps in exfoliation of the skin and improve skin radiance. AHA exfoliates skin’s topmost surface which then provides brighter and even appearance to the skin. AHA exfoliates skin clearing the pores congestion with extended function. Combining both aha bha provides deeper exfoliation to improve the skin radiance and helps skin blemish by clearing the clogged pores beneath the skin surface. It also reduces the skin irritation associated with acid use.
Benefits of Aha Bha peeling solution:
- It improves the appearance of the skin texture.
- Helps in blemishing the skin.
- Improves skin tone and clarity of the skin.
- Clears the congestion of the pores and increase the skin radiance.
- Reduces the look of fine lines.
- Reduces blackheads and whiteheads.
How do you use Aha Bha peeling solution?
- Clean and dry the skin.
- Apply the solution evenly in face and neck regions with fingertip.
- Leave it for at most 10 minute.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water avoiding contact with eyes.
Patch test for new users:
- Apply small amount in the upper forearm.
- Leave it for few minute.
- If redness, burning and irritation occurs, do not use the product otherwise it is safe to use the product following the user guidelines.
Can I use Aha Bha peeling solution everyday?
We recommend you to use aha bha peeling solution twice a week for 10 minutes at most. If you are new to acids, we recommend you to start using aha bha peeling solution once a week.
What do you put on skin after Aha Bha peel?
Use the hydrators to avoid dryness and skin irritation. You can use gentle moisturizer for the hydration of the skin.
What should I apply after using the Aha Bha peeling solution?
You can use the gentle cleanser following with the gentle moisturizer to prevent irritating sensitive post-peel skin. You must apply sunscreen as it needs additional sun protection. You should avoid make-up and chemical products for 7-10 days. You should not use retinol, benzoyl peroxide with peel solution as it may cause irritation and interfere in the results.
How to take care of skin after using the peel?
- Avoid irritation to the skin while using the peel solution.
- Avoid contact with broken and open wounds to reduce stinging.
- Minimize the use of the peel solution in the sensitive skin.
- Better use a moisturizer that does not clog the pores for 7-10 days.
- It takes time to show result so stop using the product more often thinking it is not working.
Results of Aha Bha peeling solution in skin:
- Lightening of the acne scars noticeably.
- Increases the glow in the skin.
- Skin looks healthy.
- Skin texture and skin tone improve gradually.
- Reduction in the fine lines in the face.
Price of ordinary Aha Bha peeling solution in Nepal
The price range for the available products in Nepal might vary as per company. Generally the starting price for the peel solution starts from around Rs.1800 in Nepal.
What should you avoid in the aha bha peel?
- Avoid use of retinol with vitamin C, benzoyl peroxide and peeling solution together.
- Avoid use of peeling solution in the sensitive skin.
- Avoid using the peel solution in the skin with pimples and scars that might cause irritation and in open wounds that might cause stinging.
Things to remember while using the peel:
- Do not use the peel in the sensitive skin.
- Do not use the peel solution in the wet skin. Cleanse and dry the skin before using the skin.
- Do not use the peel in the open wounds.
- If you are the new user, first do the patch test before using the peel.
- Do not apply any chemicals in the skin for first few days.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen for few days.
- Do not use retinol, vitamin C and benzoyl peroxide everyday.
- Do not use the product more often.